Be Fully Prepared Before You Concealed Carry
Get professional help
- Don't try to do something like start carrying a pistol without professional instruction.
- Find an instructor who is certifed as a pistol trainer.
- You have a lot of qurestions about concealed carry, they are the one to ask.
- Take the guidance from your trainer to heart, they know what they are talking about.
- Practice what they tell you to practice, you will be much better off because of it.
Take the basic pistol preparation course
- You do not have to have a pistol to take this class.
- Learn the beginning steps before you get your concealed carry permit.
- Find out the essentials of gun safety.
- Get to the know the types of pistols and ammunition.
- Go through the fundamentals of pistol shooting.
- Learn the different shooting positions.
- Find out the common shooting errors.
- Learn proper pistol maintenance and cleaning.
Learn your state laws concerning concealed carry
- Get the state laws from your local law enforcement agency.
- Read and understand the concealed carry laws.
- Ask questions of law enforcement if you need to.
Decide how you are best suited to carry your concealed pistol
- You may not be able to carry your pistol in some ways.
- Let your instructor help you decide how to carry.
- If it's not comfortable you may not carry your pistol at all.